Saturday, July 02, 2005

thor's hammer


tone like thunder
Originally uploaded by kazuhank.
so L Mix R's demo sessions have been going smashingly. last night i helped sloop by offering moral support and scratch bass tracks. he is the man and hit all his tracks in four hours!

so today sloop offered the moral support and i laid down the tracks. all went well and i had my parts committed to digital media in two hours. if the rhythm section is an indicator, these cut will be most boss indeed. stay tuned to our myspace page for the results (shameless tease I know).

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Sloop said...

Once again, I'll say it: your playing and your gear all sounded great yesterday. Well done, indeed. And thanks again for giving me the bassy vibe when I was doing my parts. God only knows how it would have turned out without your help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home