Tuesday, July 04, 2006

don't ask me...


don't ask me...
Originally uploaded by kazuhank.
having recently seen a great deal of the country, from the inside of both a van and several truck stops, I have to say that this "painting" on the door to the women's shower in a truck stop in south eastern Oregon explains a lot.

Don't ask me what it means or why "Lady Drivers" shower for "free." I'm more curious about why she's wearing a barrel and what that crazy smirk is all about. Needless to say, I left this restrooom without touching any of the surfaces with my bare skin.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sloop said...

I just assumed it was a description of the lady drivers - that is, they are dirty, or "shower free". I don't know why they exclude the male drivers though; they're equally stinky.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger BethInPortland said...

Hah hah! I saw this in Jonny's pictures and was like,
"WHAAAAA HAPPENED?!" Weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home