Monday, December 18, 2006

genital compensation?


of course it wasn't until after i began bragging to all of my friends that i realized that announcing that i owned a little phatty could prove embarrassing. as it turns out in australian, bragging about one's newly-acquired little phatty is akin to driving around in one of those election-equipped bullhorn cars proclaiming that they have a small (albeit functional) penis.

so in order to take my hubris to an all new high, here i am ready to blog about my lil' buddy for the enlightenment of the whole Internet community (or at least for my three friends who will read this blog). so there you have it, small penis or no, at least i can remove my little phatty and carry it in the backpack that arrives on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Sloop said...

I hope your little Phatty is able to teach you the Force and how to lift your X-wing out of that swamp you landed in. Seriously though, I think your bandmates all have phatty envy or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home