Friday, August 12, 2005

flick this

so i have been informed that i have been using my flickr account recklessly and improperly. apparently there is a level of online protocol that i have broken. so flickr is a photo sharing site that is for the art of photography. so when i photoshop frankenstein basses made up of assembled parts stolen from various websites, I am thumbing my nose (or am i nosing my thumb) at the photo artists on flickr. sorry artists, but i do use flickr as image hosting. before tonight i had no idea what photobucket was, so there are my roughly photoshopped basses sitting beside pictures of my dogs and other images that i want to post to this blog. so forgive the ignorance and try to overlook this idiot's misuse of flickr. after all, if i choose to spread caviar on my smartdogs, it tastes good to me.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger kazuhank said...

i think you mean infamousfrankenstein basses.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Sloop said...

There's protocol on Flickr? I say forget it; don't take no crap from no one. Do whatever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home