Friday, November 18, 2005

new member of our family


here there lil' guy
Originally uploaded by kazuhank.
before you freak out, this member has no poopy diapers or 9 month gestation period.

last night i was reminded that it was truely better to give than to receive when i surprised reese with a new ipod nano. the lesson was reinforced by my new ipod's inability to sync with my itunes while her nano is pumping out 2G of tunes like a trooper.

so if you want something to work right, buy it for your sweethear and not yourself. but don't worry about me, my 30G ipod video is loaded with reese's library which is nice, but i sure miss those boy eats drum machine {LIVE} tracks.

by the way the nano is very small here are a few pictures for scale reference:
/for size comparisonmeeting of the minds

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sloop said...

Awesome nano. Good luck with the syncing.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Bonikastjames said...

Very cute... I think I'm the only person in America who doesn't own a iPod of variety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home