Thursday, December 29, 2005

guilty pleasure of the moment

... has to be pearl jam's 'no code.' i know, i know, grunge right? i also know all of the reasons why i'm not supposed to like eddie vedder & crew, but is "good guitar tone" enough rationale to forgive this sin?

perhaps i'm digging on it because i followed PJ from 10 to 5 Against One and then turned to Quicksand and Morrissey, so later pearl jam albums are like hidden treasures in my ipod. either way i don't care what you may think because the guitar tone rules.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Sloop said...

It's funny because that song "Lukin" turned up in my shuffle play yesterday and I was like, "WTF Pearl Jam? If I want screaming I'll listen to a kick ass metal band, not Pearl Jam".

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger kazuhank said...

pearl jam is not a kick ass metal band?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home