Friday, December 30, 2005

no mas taco bell, no mas

i should have known that the removal of the '1/2 pound bean burrito especial' from the value menu would mark the begining of the end of my taco bell patronage.

i have tried the '1/2 pound cheesy bean and rice burrito' but it is too late. in my stomach as i type are the last burritos that taco bell will sell me for at least a week. i quit taco bell. consider yourself dumped.

...unless i call back and leave a message next week. then could you please answer me back?

...or leave me a text?

5 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Bonikastjames said...

This is the same thing Erik and I say every time we go... but inevitably we go back... Taco Bell is just too beautiful at 1 in the AM after a lot of booze.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger kazuhank said...

bonika--so far so good, i've only gone back twice since posting this.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sloop said...

It's been over 3 weeks. Update?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger kazuhank said...

update? how about i pick you up some taco bell tonight? ;)

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger kazuhank said...

that is cool. it must have worked as my blog production just increased by 200%, then again, i'm not much of a math teacher...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home