Sunday, November 04, 2007

i'm han solo


the best thing about myspace is all of the mindless surveys that you can fill out to determine what genre of movie your life would be (mine would be black comedy), what superhero you most resemble (is iron man a super hero?), or what genre of music you are (do i have to check emo because i feel like cutting myself?).

so i ran across the ever-loving lulu of "what ______ would you be?" surveys. it's The Star Wars Personality Test

it turns out i'm han solo. so please know that i'm not in this for your revolution.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Sloop said...

Oh Lord. I'm Darth Vader.

Vader, being a merciless Dark Lord of the Sith, is a black-hearted autocrat. Beyond that, he's an expert tactician, using his abstract reasoning skills to quickly assess a situation and anticipate his opponent's next move. He would make an excellent chess player.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger erin said...

I love that I'm like Yoda...oh man!

You scored 37% airiness, 31% squishiness, and 73% edginess!

According to our patented JawamaticTM technology, you are most like Yoda in personality.

A traditionalist at heart, Yoda has honed his intuition through hundreds of years of meditation and study. But don't let that fool you -- he believes the old ways are the best ways. To him, the known is preferable to the unknown.

Yoda is, in a word, reliable.

(The polar opposite of Yoda is Luke Skywalker.)

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Sloop said...

My wife took the quiz and she is Chewbacca. According to the quiz site, the polar opposite of Chewbacca is Darth Vader. That's me.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Bubbles4Baca said...

I'm Chewy...must be the Baca in me. :) I'm much like Han Solo--except more comfortable with my emotions, according to the test of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home