Saturday, February 11, 2006

tagged!

wow, i just posted my first post in the last 2 months and i already have a tag from sloop. so here i go:

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. picking radishes and green onions on a farm
2. bucking hay bails until 11pm on another farm
3. guitar store manager (and part-time bass teacher)
4. elementary school teacher

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. the empire strikes back
2. 2001: a space odyssey
3. run lola run
4. the royal tenenbaums

Four Places I Have Lived
1. oregon city - with mom and dad
2. oregon city - by myself
3. se portland
4. milwaukie (the triple deuce)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. lost (yeah, yeah, i know)
2. law & order (especially the old re-runs with chris noth)
3. arrested development (please come back!)
4. the office (i LOVED the BBC and the US version won me over)

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation
1. the united kingdom (glasgow, london, cardiff, edinburgh)
2. paris, france (kicks your city's ass)
3. maui, hawaii (i hit my head on the ocean floor!)
4. new orleans, LA (almost a year to the day BEFORE katrina)

Four of my Favorite Dishes
1. burritos
2. french toast
3. bagguette with fromage
4. vegetarian pad thai

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. seahawks.com (yes, i am pathetic)
2. myspace.com
3. orecity.k12.or.us/
4. seattlepi.nwsource.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. paris
2. new orleans
3. sydney
4. cairo

Four People I’m Tagging
1. reesarick
2. miss kazu
3. flying teresa
4. bonika stjames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home